• 1 min read
Photo by shawnanggg
Frontend Infrastructure teams empower product teams with the foundational frontend ecosystem and reliable, performant, and developer-friendly tools to efficiently build great user experiences.
This introduction covers tools to build a mental model around frontend infrastructure: techniques and strategies, skills, and additional resources.
- Frontend Infrastructure: Techniques and Strategies
- Frontend Infrastructure: Skills
- Frontend Infrastructure: Resources
Studies, Research & Experiments
The research and experiments I've been doing and documenting about frontend infrastructure in posts format.
- A Mental Model to think in TypeScript
- Object Destruturing
- Type System
- Interesting Types
- Union Types with Objects
Modules and Bundlers
- Frontend Infrastructure: Scope & Closure
- Frontend Infrastructure: IIFE
- Frontend Infrastructure: Namespaces
- Frontend Infrastructure: ESModules & CommonJS
- Frontend Challenges: Room Selector Dialog
- Rebuilding a Search product
- Data Fetching in React with react-query
To keep up-to-date with the study and research, follow the experiments on the Frontend Infrastructure github repository.
Or follow me on social media below: